- APHA 2018 Annual Meeting & Expo
- 날짜2018-11-21 14:37:41
[APHA 2018 Annual Meeting & Expo]
American Public Health Association (APHA)에서 주관하는 2018 Annual Meeting & Expo가 지난 11월 10~14일 미국 샌디에이고에서 개최되었습니다. "Creating the Healthest Nation: Health Equity Now"라는 주제로 열린 이 대회에서 국제보건연구센터 연구원과 구성원들의 연구를 포스터발표 하였습니다.
1) Willingness-to-pay for maternal pertussis immunization among pregnant women and mothers of newborns in urban Tanzania
저자: 이서현, 정효선, 김선영
설명: To elicit willingness-to-pay (WTP) for maternal pertussis immunization among pregnant women and mothers of newborns in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, to provide a basis for policy implementation consideration.
2) Factors affecting pregnant women's perceptions on mHealth technology in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
저자: 이경호, 이서현, 김선영
설명: To examine users' perception on the mHealth technology, using primary data collected from pregnant women and mothers of newborns in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
3) National-level barriers to preventive chemotherapy against neglected tropical diseases: A cross-national analysis in low- and middle-income countires
저자: 정효선, 박사랑, 김선영
설명: To identify national-level barriers to preventive chemotherapy coverage in low- and middle-income countries, by adapting and applying the Tanahashi framework, which helps understand how program coverage can be assessed, in selecting explanatory variables.
4) Factors affecting HIV/AIDS risk of women in Malawi: Evidence from the 2015-2016 Demographic and Health Survey
저자: 이진선, 정영주, 김수진, 김세연, 김선영
설명: To examine factors affecting HIV/AIDS risk of Malawian women, applying the framework of 'theory of gender and power' to understand women's vulnerability to HIV based on the gender division of labor, power and sociocultural norms.